[pct-l] Pacific SPINE through-hike?

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 10:41:43 CDT 2007

Friday night, I had a dream which involved a very
LONG through-hike.  I started at Manning Park and
hiked south, not just to Mexico, not even as far
as the Panama Canal.  No!  I kept going through
the Andes, clear to Antarctica!  In my dream, it
had something to do with the Antarctic Stargate,
but I digress....  I called this a Pacific Spine
Through-hike.  Has anyone done or even
contemplated something like this?  (Although I
suppose that a TRUE PST would probably have to
start in Alaska.)

-Nathan Miller
Newberg, OR