[pct-l] Cooking Meals

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sun Mar 18 12:13:57 CDT 2007

"Trail Foods dinners.  I think there is enough variety that you could easily do a thru hiker with the supplement foods from trailtowns and resupply boxes.
A nice hot meal in the evening with some good breads/spreads sounds very nice to me.  Then a Jiffy Pop chaser.  I think the key on a long hike is tasty nutritious variety.  I know I would need a 7-day rotation in meals, so I would not get tired of dinner meal types.  If I had a nice soft shelter set up with good meals, I would be a very happy camper at the end of the hiking day."

Man after my own heart!  Let's dine together sometime Switchback the Hungry!

are we there yet