[pct-l] Big Bear PCT Expo?

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 18 14:03:22 CDT 2007

Truer words were never written, Monty!

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of montypct
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 2:18 PM
To: PCT-L
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Big Bear PCT Expo?

Actually those two dates look like they could spread the main herd out a
bit.  Just say "and potluck" or "Free food" or "All-you-can-eat".

In 2004 as early as Anza my trail experiences inspired me to document what
seemed to be, by far, the driving force of the Class of

" ... and the Thru-Hiker seeking not so much the Spiritual Experience of the

Great American Wilderness, as that of a 7-11 Chili Dog."   Cmt 2004

Good Planning