[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 30

LCGRCONRAD at aol.com LCGRCONRAD at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 18:11:57 CDT 2007

In a message dated 3/18/2007 11:07:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pct-l-request at backcountry.net writes:

dsaufley

Hi Donna, I emailed you but you probably had me blocked.  My husband and I
will be leaving Portland Friday morning when I get off work to drive down to
your place.  We will probably arrive very late on Friday night.  I was hoping you
would not mind if we park in your area somewhere.  We will be meeting Mazda
Gal.  She is going to hike with me Saturday while my husband does the car
shuttle.  Would it be possible to get directions?  Would it be ok?

Sparrow and Blind Pig, section hikers.

We are planning on hiking from Old Sierra HWY to KM CG.

Thanks Linda