[pct-l] Damned it Spock I need answers

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Mar 18 21:39:47 CDT 2007

We had a long dialog about item #1 a while back.  The basic answer was this.
The best thing you can do is wear Spandex underpants (or as outer pants if
you are very very proud).  Second is powder up with a gold bond, or
something like that.  Lastly, if you must, you can use lube products like
Body Lube or even Vaseline. Though this solution is better for the long
distance runner (clean and showers at the end of the day) than for the multi
day hiker.