[pct-l] Damned it Spock I need answers

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 22:05:48 CDT 2007

If the rash is microbiological in origin, I have no advice to you other than
to see a physician.

If the rash is mechanical in nature, ie from chafing, there was a thread in
late January called, "Taking care of "The Boys"" which you will be able to
find in the archives (although a few people might have changed the subject
line, making their responses hard to find).  There were a number of methods
presented there which worked for those who had experienced chafe-caused
rashes.

Jon