[pct-l] PCT Sky Walk

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 09:01:43 CDT 2007

The Grand Canyon Sky Walk opens  next Wednesday to the public.  It is a 4,000
foot drop into the canyon  from the glass bridge.  I think the Indians are
going to make money on  this deal.

I wonder if there are things that  could be done on the PCT to generate funds
for trail maintenance?  I say we  need a PCT sky walk.  It would generate
publicity and  support for the trail.  The ticket proceeds for using the  sky
walk would be very helpful.  Also, I can think of some areas I  would like to see
some trams installed.

I am volunteering to run the PCT sky walk/tram system concession for a  small
fee.

Switchback the Concessionaire