[pct-l] bear canisters Getting closer... please help

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:00:32 CDT 2007

Thank You Aaron
This seems you've headed us in the right direction.

It looks like some type of overlap between my topo data and other sources
I can't get that map you sent to be clear/function on my computer, but it
does have one thing that is clear.

In some places the Sierra National Forest is "Inyo NF Administered" which
seems to explain why my Topo says one thing and "Info NF Administered"
tosses all that into a............ not there
yet................................... still a question.

In Inyo Administered, are the Sierra NF/Muir/Ansel Adams regulations no
longer existing?
or Does Inyo impose their own regulations over the Sierra NF/Muir/Ansel
Adams area it oversees?

I guess that's two questions

My TOPO is still showing every foot that area from Piute Creek/Kings Canyon
as NF/Muir/Ansel Adams.
Sounds like is may all be Inyo NF Administered which then brings me to
confused by my second question above.

-Who's regulations apply.... one, the other or both?

Again
We're getting closer

Thanks

Monty