[pct-l] New to List

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 18:59:28 CDT 2007

Ronnie,

Since you're in Seattle, you ought to check out PCTA's Trailfest this
upcoming weekend: http://pcta.org/meetover2006.asp .  You're likely to meet
lots of other Seattle-area PCT enthusiasts, and acquire some fun
information.

The Boundary Waters was undoubtedly a great introduction to wilderness
travel!  Another wonderful place on the planet -

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California