[pct-l] Supported JMT Record

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 18:18:33 CDT 2007

_ironlegs at pacbell.net_ (mailto:ironlegs at pacbell.net)   writes:

how  about a helicopter ride the length of the JMT, starting from Yosemite
valley  to the summit of Whitney where one can sign the register. also, on your
JMT  slackpack, be sure you have candles, fine table linens, and good wine and
most  important- a gourmet chef. maybe even have Rachael ray (Ray?) cook for
you!
This is getting exciting.  If I hit the MegaBucks here in Las Vegas, I  am
going to do it.  That is a promise.  The Gourmet JMT Expedition  with Rachael
Ray as host and cook.  The trip will start in Yosemite and end  on top of Mt.
Whitney.  A good time had by all.  A continual stream of  packers coming in to
meet us with lots of goodies.  This is too cool.

Switchback the Gourmet