[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Ben Gunderson gunderdawg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:17:07 CDT 2007

So wait, we have to have bear canisters?  Bear bagging (hanging your food
sack) isn't good enough anymore?  Just want to make sure we're on the same
page.

On another note- we're trying to decide whether we should bring our dog
along for our thru-hike.  With the drought and everything i'm really
starting to have second thoughts and would like a fresh perspective from
hikers who know more about dogs on the PCT.

--
Ben Jackson Gunderson

(734) 216-2182