[pct-l] Odor Protection Sacks?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 13:45:39 CDT 2007

But I thought you mentioned that they were somewhat flimsy ??

  'Slogger

dsaufley at sprynet.com wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      No, a regular freezer bag does not do the same thing.  Here's what the Ursack website says about the bags:
  Extraordinary odor-resistant plastic bag. 3 pack. Although these O.P. Saks look like ordinary zip lock plastic bags custom sized originally for Ursack, they are not.  These patented bags provide 17,000 times more odor resistance than high density polyethlyene.

  L-Rod