[pct-l] Odor Protection Sacks?

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 13:49:37 CDT 2007

Do hikers use the OP sacks inside cannisters ?     ...or only if they are using an Ursack ?

  Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

  'Slogger

Ryley Breiddal <ryleyb at gmail.com> wrote:
  The point of them is that food smells don't go through them (whereas
they do get through ziplocks).

Also, just a suggestion about maintaining their toughness - never take
them out of your food bag. I found that if you ever pick up the OP
sack directly, you have that seam splitting problem, but I always
picked up my food back (an ursack) instead... seemed to make them last
a lot better.

Ryley

unsubscribe or change options: