[pct-l] Food Storage Geographically.. Sequoia _help

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:32:31 CDT 2007

Data inputers

I'm having trouble in Sequoia finding the exact location of these boundries governing regulations on the PCT.

It appears to start at the Sequoia Golden Trout Wilderness border and goes north to what point?

I can't find Crabtree Pass on my Topo or in the Guidebook so I cannot determine if that is the northern point.

Per description can anyone determine the northern boundry of this area ON the PCT:

Boundry Description:

Rock Creek drainage west of Cottonwood and New Army Passes, south of Crabtree Pass, south of Goyot Pass, and north-northwest of the Sequoia National Park boundary and Siberian Pass, including Soldier Lake,Miter Basin, along Rock Creek, and Siberian Outpost. All trail corridors and cross-country routes within the area are included in the restriction