[pct-l] Bag Balm Toes and April Kickoff

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 17:18:55 CDT 2007

_tahoe.cat at verizon.net_ (mailto:tahoe.cat at verizon.net)   writes:

You  better be careful with that Bag Balm,,  you take a nap and someone is
might milk your toes  lol  Ground Pounder  Bill

---------------------------------------
Only Terminators would try something like that.  They do things like  that.
That is why the Pirate Table at the April Kickoff will have  perimeter
defenses and guard dogs.  I think I will put up a big poster with  some toes in a red
circle with a red line through it.

Say, a couple of other items.  One is that the Bionic Hydration  Integration
system is a big success.  Lots of water conveniently located  for instant use.
 None of it on the back or shoulders.  Sweet.   Very nice.

Secondly, I am almost done with the  rewrite of Rhythm of the Trail for the
April Kickoff.  This will be a  collector's edition.  A historical moment in
backpackerdom.  Lots of  quotes from Ed Abbey and John Muir.

Your pal, Switchback