[pct-l] Denatured alcohol...

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Mar 21 19:59:58 CDT 2007

Jeez Jon, it's stuff like this that makes some people consider you a troll.

She didn't tell you to never, ever use an alcohol stove, she asked people to think about it first, then she sets out her reasoning for not going with such a stove. That's exactly the useful sort of email I joined this list for. Your one ammounts to misreading a few words then sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling so you can't hear anything else.

Hopefully people already think about it, and if they are not sure they know how to handle it they maybe they'll decide to have cold dinners or something. That's what she said, that's what you said, so why did you start your email with  "No"? No we shouldn't suggest people think about their cooking equipment before they go. So they should just pick something at random and hope for the best?

What an awesome summer that would be.

*spins a wheel*       ---    Flippers!

I guess that's what I'll be wearing in June.

~Craig