[pct-l] Mailing Just Envelopes to Resuppleis

Frank Dumville fdumville at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 21 21:33:52 CDT 2007

You can send small packages first class mail with a variety of add-ons such
as insurance or delivery confirmation. With one of these they put a
tracking label on the package making it less likely to get lost. You would
have to compare the costs and delivery time of first class vs Priority
Mail. Check out www.usps.com for details.
This isn't a choice with resupply packages so it's either Priority or very
low priority parcel post.

Frank Dumville

Any