[pct-l] rain rain rain

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Thu Mar 22 21:23:53 CDT 2007

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:17:08 -0700, "AsABat" <AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net> had this
to say:

>Yup, a big heavy Southern California rain. In the last 24 hours Lake
>Morena got 0.04 inch of rain. Some places got a lot more - Barrel Spring
>got 0.28 inch. And, there's still a 20% chance of rain for tomorrow.
>(Hey, we take whatever we can get around here.)
>
>AsABat

Too funny.. Last winter my home town got 12 inches of rain in 24 hours.  We
for sure got all the rain and took it away from Socal this last winter.  I
wonder how the devastation from our floods and high winds in December have
affected the PCT?  Mount Rainier National Park is still closed due to the
damage, many other areas are damaged too.