[pct-l] Denatured alcohol...

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 22:29:36 CDT 2007

Hi Cath and all the Listers, My Mom had a picture of her car and her
brother-in-law's car in Yosemite in  that tree that you used to be able to
drive through. She said that they pick-nicked for 3 or 4 hours with their
cars sitting there in that tree and never had to move them. She was 22, that
was 1925. When my wife and I went through it in 1969 she had to get out of
the car ahead of time to get me coming through because of the traffic. The
last time we were there you had to take a tram to see it. We haven't been
there since 1984. what a difference a few years and a bunch of people make
Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"