[pct-l] FIRES IN GENERAL -- was Denatured alcohol...

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:02:26 CDT 2007

> Good luck class of '07 especially you Monty! (I hiked with Monty for about
> month in 2004 and I seem to recall that he carried a bear proof container
> through the Sierra???).

Christy!!!  ................  Well I had a few people going for a while.
Yes, I have a real nice 2.9 lb Bear Vault.

Now, telling on Christy  :)
She used one too...... and
At Tulomne Meadows she stuffed her Garcia Canister COMPLETELY full of food,
no room left................ for her huge loaf of Wonder Bread.
Has anyone ever tried to squeeze a slice of Wonder Bread into a real tight
little ball.  Zero room left in the canister, we watch Christy use all her
weight to force an entire loaf of Wonder Bread into that full canister.
Come to think of it, I don't remember watching Christy eat anything that
looked anything at all like a sandwich after that.

Christy
April 21st in Campo
Get your priorities in order and quit your job.
Be there!

(or Oregon/Washington?)

Monty