[pct-l] Books , Paperback books?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Mar 23 02:37:39 CDT 2007

For me taking books on the trail would be a total disaster. I read so
fast that I can complete a Stephen King thriller in a day or 2, at the
most. Yes, I comprehend all of it and understand the story lines
etc.....Mom used to quiz me as a child cause she didn't believe I could
read AND comprehend what I was reading, either.......silly Mom.......hehehe

However, I am contemplating taking along some tuneage.....anyone got
ideas for the best, lightest weight MP3 player--4 gig max, that would
entertain me during the hike if I want some music? Or perhaps a
radio/weather radio of some sort? I just want to have a possible
diversion,as books are just *not* an option for me. *LOL*

Have a great weekend all!

Ronnie Jo