[pct-l] Hitting the Trail-- SPARROW

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Mar 23 03:33:00 CDT 2007

Hi Sparrow!!
  Almost missed ya in amongst all that email I just got...hhehe....well,
I cannot possibly do any weekends yet...as I have no gear whatsoever
except a couple of pairs of boots, some rain gear-- a GPS and a hand
held ham radio. Kinda slim pickins at this point. But, I will keep in
touch with you, and when I have a few miles under my belt on the local
trails and some of my basic gear put together, I'd surely be interested
in some weekenders!! It sounds like fun to me! Since I'm not currently
working, I am far more flexible than you are. I can work with your
scheduling at that point, ok?

Take it easy and thank you so kindly!!
Ronnie Jo