[pct-l] Fw: Info wanted

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 18:44:58 CDT 2007

Great idea. Let's not forget that Southbounders need this info as well, and long before they reach Yosemite's northern border. That would give them time to plan and if needed, to acquire a cannister. I'd suggest contacting the following trail angels and known hiker-friendly resupply spots:

Andrea Dinsmore in Skykomish, WA
Siead Valley, CA store or P.O.
Etna B&B - formerly Alderbrook Manor B&B now with new friendly owners
Old Station store
Sierra City store - new friendly owners
Bill & Molly Person at I-80 (Donner Summit) aka Pooh Corners
the Carson Pass Visitors' Center
Kennedy Meadows Resort (north) along highway 108

Wandering Bob