[pct-l] Water report site update

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Mar 25 01:07:26 CDT 2007

I have made a change to the water reports page. Since almost everyone
stops in Agua Dulce to get updated water reports (and for a whole lot of
other good reasons!), I have separated the water reports into two
sections, Sections A - D and Sections E - G (thru Kennedy Meadows). This
way you can print just half the pages more easily, saving both trees and
those precious grams of pack weight ;-)

The website www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater now takes you a page with just
some general information (which you should read once). Links at the top
will take you to either of the two sections.

As always, I welcome updates. The best way is to just post here on PCT-L
and I'll get it. Early starters and section hikers are especially
encouraged to do so to help those following behind.

It is very dry this year. Most seasonal streams are already dry in San
Diego County. The irony is that some manmade sources are still
unavailable because of damage from freezing weather.

Also, please be careful with fire. We've already had some wildfire
scares this year.

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater