[pct-l] New PCT Club

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 14:56:03 CDT 2007

Switchback,
Talk to them, put in a good word for me, tell them I will be a real asset to
their club, tell them I am JMT Reinhold, tell them anything but get me into
that club.
Every time I look at the picture of the club members I come to the
conclusion I want to be a member, I must be a member, I need to be a member,
I can not live without being a member .
I hesitate forwarding the picture out of fear that anybody looking at the
picture would  also develop the uncontrollable desire to be a member.
Tell them I am a good shot....I was a rifle marksmanship instructor my last
year in the Marines.
Tell them anything but get me in......I beg of you.
Hey, I'm your buddy......do it for your buddy.

JMT Reinhold
Your pleading trail companion     ----- Original Message -----