[pct-l] Public Transportation From Idyllwild?

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 16:12:02 CDT 2007

 Idyllwild has none that I know of.  There used to be a local cab company
that was really just "one guy with a car" cab company.  He is gone though.

The closest bus terminal that is in your general direction from Idyllwild is
in Temecula.  From there, you could Greyhound to SD.  Temecula is about 1:15
drive from Idyllwild.  An option is to go to Perris for the bus, but that
only saves you about 10 minutes of drive time, but it is not quite in the
direction you want to go in.  However, if you found a ride going that
direction instead of toward Temecula, it would work for you.