[pct-l] #rd Gate Cache... Suggestion

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Sun Mar 25 20:34:26 CDT 2007

Here's a suggestion that might really help out and get everyone involved:

Leave all the water at San Felipe Creek. Then, as each member of the class
of '07 passes San Felipe Creek, have them grab an extra gallon of water and
carry it to the 3rd gate cache. They can use what they need and consolidate
the rest.

What do you think?

Scott

We're stocking up the 3rd Gate Cache in the "Dreaded San Filipe Hills"
(Section A) with a major load of water.We could use a few bodies to help.
Most probably this Tuesday the 27th. The route is one mile UP a hill with 25
to 50 pounds on your back.  We each make two or three trips. Last year
Charlie Jones (who started and maintains this cache) supplied the cache with
about 350 gallons.  (and then finished the PCT) It would be great to get 100
up there this week.
<<<<

So far on the crew are Charlie Jones (of course), Pea Hicks and myself.

Volunteers please reply to montypct at gmail.com

Thanks

Warner Springs Monty