[pct-l] Transportation VVR / Edison Lake

Lon Cooper loncooper at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:50:20 CDT 2007

>From Mammoth you can take the YARTS buses to Merced and then Amtrak would be
a good choice going south. If I remember correctly, only one bus a day and
it is early in the morning around 7 am. The YARTS bus goes to Toulumne too,
if you ended up that far along the trail. Amtrak is train to Bakersfield
with a connecting bus to LA and then another train south.

http://www.yarts.com/

-Lon