[pct-l] Public Transportation From Idyllwild?

Andrew McDavid andrew.n.mcdavid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 00:11:34 CDT 2007

Palm Springs does indeed have (pricey, like everywhere) taxi service, at
least when I was there last spring.

I'd try hitching from Idyllwild.  If you ask around in Humber park (where
Devil's Slide comes out), I'm sure you can find a car of climbing rats
heading back towards San Diego.  Or if you can make it as far as San
Bernardino/LA-ish, you can take metrolink and the Surfliner down to San
Diego.

-Andrew