[pct-l] Public Transportation From Idyllwild?

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 08:48:04 CDT 2007

That is a good point.  The most used trail that connects to the PCT is
Devils Slide.  It connects at "Saddle Junction" (a location where about five
trails come together).

The base of Devils Slide drops you into Humber Park.  Humber Park is really
Humber Park-ing Lot.  There is not much of a park to speak of.  However,
this is a very popular trail head for rock climbers as well as hikers.  You
should be able to find kindred spirits there.