[pct-l] water bottle as food containers too

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:34:35 CDT 2007

Guess they wouldn't work too well in terms of protection against bears though    ...correct ?   A bear could get its mouth around a bottle of that size and, well    ...you know.

  'Slogger

ed faubert <edfaubert at yahoo.com> wrote:
  This might not be a new idea and perhaps allready covered but when i was finishing up my GCanyon hike last week i came across a feller who had an extra water bottle strapped to his shoulder harness and it was filled with gorp! Using a large mouth lid one can carry lunch without having to stop and get food out or the risk of having m and ms melt in your pocket too.
Meadow Ed

unsubscribe or change options: