[pct-l] Water Caches

Tom Reynolds tomreynolds_ilan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 00:27:57 CDT 2007

Bob-
  Stillroaming is asking the same questions that were asked the six years I was involved and I am still answering the same way i did then. Although I don't agree with his perspective, his questions have merit and deserve answers.

  Methinks that many thruhikers feel powerless in the civilized world. That's why they withdraw and backpack the trail. OTOH, the ADZ organizers don't feel powerless at all and have the results to prove it. It is not suprising that a gulf of understanding exists. That's why the bottom line is:

  Hike your own hike!

"Robert E. Riess" <robert.riess at cox.net> wrote:
  Hey, Tom. Stillwhining ia an attention junkie. He makes outrageous
statements merely to get a rise out of people. He will NEVR stop arguing.
He MUST have the last word. Because he is SMARTER than everybody else, and
a BETTER HIKER, too. Normal people don't get along very well with
self-serving assholes. Are you coming to the ADZPCTKO? If ya come, I will
feed ya. Hike on ! Bob Riess at the trailhead.