[pct-l] PCT paving almost underway!

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 22:01:54 CDT 2007

As many of you know, a number of us have recently received the go-ahead from
the feds to pave the PCT.  This will be done to reduce injury (for safety),
increase the number of people on the trail (for safety), and to ensure that
emergency personel have quick access to the trail (for safety).  The trail
will be paved wide enough to allow for full-sized vehicles to patrol the
trail to ensure compliance (for safety).

As a bonus, since there will be gas stations every 50 miles, this also means
a water cache in each of these locations, so FREE WATER!!!

Anywho, all we need now is funding for the project, so if any of you work
for big companies (like Leki, Budweiser, or North Face Fashion), please
alert your supervisors to the potential ad revenue from a "contribution" to
this project, and that their "contribution" will result in preferred
placement at the billboard signs which will be located every three miles on
the "trail".

With your help, we can revitalize the PCT as a commercial-positive venture,
ensuring even more money for those companies who affiliate themselves with
the trail.

PROFIT!  PROFIT!  PROFIT!  $$$  CA$H IN ON THE PCT CRAZE!!!!

Jon