[pct-l] Campo place to stay

jacob pierpont japierpont at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 09:37:50 CDT 2007

Hey everyone,
      Just wondering what people do for lodging the last night before they start. The town guide has the directions from San Diego to Campo, but nothing as far as a place to crash when I get there. Given that I'll need to get a pretty early start in the mourning I would like to stay somewhere in the area. One last bed and a shower would be nice. But a place to throw a sleeping bag will do. Any suggestions.
                                                                                      Thanks JP