[pct-l] stoveless ideas?

diana s tergemina at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:39:52 CDT 2007

So I have decided to forgo my stove, at least for southern California,
because I would like to worry a wee bit less about water and also I really
really don't want to be responsible for starting a great big inferno in the
hot, dry desert. But now I am stumped on what to eat. I have done the
stoveless thing for quite a few miles on the AT, but my diet was just awful
and I really want to stay healthier this time around. I know folks love
their summer sausages and tuna packs, but I don't eat meat (gasp!). Does
anyone have any good suggestions for a cold (healthful) vegetarian trail
diet? Thanks yall!
chigger