[pct-l] Super Light Water Filter

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:42:03 CDT 2007

They also have an advanced filter that removes viruses mechanically (no
chemical). This version does 3000 gallons (500 gallons for the regular
filter) then you can back flush the filters in the field by putting filtered
water back through the filter. The material used for the advanced one is
from dialasys machines. It's about 50% bigger than the biological filter and
works great as a dip and go or in a gravity filter system. I have the
purifier version.

- armchair