[pct-l] CATRA CORBETT, foxy extreeme endurance babe

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri May 4 05:39:11 CDT 2007

Catra,
So you do remember me.....It is true.....I know it is true.....because you cried out and called me Reiny that night in the hut on top of Mt. Whitney.....no one has ever called me Reiny, you are the only one.
That memory of you crying out Reiny, that night in the hut on top of Mt. Whitney, will forever be ingrained in my mind.
But, untill we meet again some day, that memorie is all that is left of that wonderfull night.

Memories,........sweet memories...........

Thank you for the compliment Catra and had I known you were chasing me I would have let you catch me.

Are you going NOB  or SOB  on your PCT record attempt and how much backpacking experience does Julien have?
I know  ''YOU'' can do it, you are hard core but inside of you there is that sweet and caring foxy little girl.

Good luck, take care and don't ever stop chasing your dream.

JMT Reinhold
Your hopelessly in love with the JMT dreamer