[pct-l] Big Bear trail angels?? sect C Angeling

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 17:28:41 CDT 2007

I actually live nearer to Lake Silverwood than Big Bear and would be willing to assist any hikers from Splinters Bridge/Deep Creek to Cajon Pass and Route 15.  Assistance available +/- miles and based on situation and availability- emergency ride to REI, shower, BBQ, resupply assistance,  emergency medical care and even Search and Rescue.

  Shutterbugg
  909-289-3398

Bill & Cathy Frenette <tahoe.cat at verizon.net> wrote:
  How's Your Trail? Dan Braunstein moved up by Reno, Nev. He gave my
grandson and I a ride quite a while ago and said that He was moving. I'm
hoping to move to Big Bear when I retire the end of 09'. Remember "Be
Prepared"
Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"