[pct-l] a gal from Alaska

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon May 7 18:53:29 CDT 2007

I'm not on the PCT-L, so if anyone asks about a lady named "Tamara Thompson" from Alaska, she left the trail today. Carl and I gave her a ride from the Third Gate Cache (she actually walked down the hill to the car) to Warner Springs, where she was expecting a package from REI.

She was talking about taking a few days off and perhaps going to Oregon to continue her hike. She was going to stay at the WS Resort (or perhaps find a campground nearby) for a few days.

Charlie