[pct-l] speaking of crutches

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed May 9 12:35:09 CDT 2007

Wow, what a bunch of nay-sayers.  It is interesting that these comments come from folks that whole-heartedly support the HYOH mantra.

When I read the article last night in the Communicator I interpreted it from the standpoint that the author came upon Highwalker purely by chance at the border.  I didn't get the chance that Highwalker contacted the author, or for that matter numerous news stations (as we have seen with some recently), to publicize his attempt.

Whether this guy makes it 1 mile, 100 miles or 2658 miles, give the guy some credit for getting out and making an attempt to fulfill his dream... How often have we heard, it is not the destination but the journey.

Elevator

From: Eckert <jape at nethere.com>