[pct-l] Mt. Humphrey Expedtion

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed May 9 22:45:46 CDT 2007

Switchback, oh Switchback.

Something is wrong, very wrong.

I looked up Mount Humphrey on Google Earth. Apparently there
is no tram to the top, no restaurant, not even a road. And
the top is several miles from the trailhead.  You are really
going for EXTREME ADVENTURE this time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your safe return.

I hope Reinhold will stay on standby to launch a rescue
mission if needed.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

Using Mozilla Thunderbird