[pct-l] womans 78 day record attempt

Catra Corbett catrarunner at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 14:05:43 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Catra Corbett
To: pct-l%40backcountry.net
Sent: 5/10/2007 12:01:27 PM
Subject: %5Bpct-l%5D%20%2078%20DAY%20WOMEN%27S%20PCT%20RECORD%20ATTEMPT

hmm..I must know Lady Leaper what is her real name.  I too was at WST 100 last year it was my first DNF and I have run over 250 ultras 51 of them being 100 mile races.  That's awesome she finished.  So many of us did not make it.
I'm a trailrunner so hiking is going to be tough.  I have been training hard and have been out running/hiking 100 mile weeks with my pack.
I need to be back by September because I have 3 100 mile race's the first three weeks of September.  So my focus will to be moving many miles a day.
Good luck to everyone out there and those of us who will be starting soon.
Catra
http://www.trailgirl.blogspot.com