[pct-l] jmt record attempt

Catra Corbett catrarunner at earthlink.net
Fri May 11 14:09:47 CDT 2007

Hey Reiny-
You do know it's going to take a woman to break your record.  These young guys go out thinking sure I can do 50+ miles a day.  They have no back up plan so they bail.  I know the secret of how to break your record.  And I know you know I can do it ;)  But first I have bigger fish to fry...LOL(I'm a vegan)
Let me do my PCT thing and when I'm done I hope to go for the unsupported record.  I wasn't thinking about it when I did my YO YO in 2004 I had two drops and I could of done without them.  Reiny I hope to do the JMT with you someday we would have a blast.
XOXO,
Catra
http://www.trailgirl.blogspot.com