[pct-l] Slideshow For Your Photos?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri May 11 15:29:51 CDT 2007

Pea,

Boy, do I get sick of you and Mr. Ed trashing on this member of the PCT community.  You wrote:

> i DO however have a problem with hypocrites who slander others, while
> making arrogant claims of altruism, even though, as in this case, their
> website has advertisements for their own company!

So what if Scott's company is advertised on Postholer.Com?  You and Meadow and the rest of us are not forced to buy anything from Scott's company.  He is NOT asking any of us to buy anything by simply having a link to another business.

So many hikers on this list have utilized postholer.com over the years for data.  I don't see a request for "donations" on his page like I see on TrailJournals.com and other sites.

You and Ed seem to have a major woodie when it comes to Scott and from this view, it seems as though you guys can't seem to agree that we are not all going to be in agreement.

I wonder how alturistic it is when one has one's thru-hike sponsored at least in part by certain vendors and than parades around in wear advertising those sponsors in front of the news media and such.  Sorry to burst your bubble but this has happened more than once recently.

Regards,

Jeff Singewald

From: Pea Hicks <phix at optigan.com>