[pct-l] Slideshow For Your Photos?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri May 11 17:00:55 CDT 2007

PCT Mom (Andrea),
  I don't mind a bit the folks that charge a "fair" price for their
services-- not one bit. If someone has put alot of hard work into what
they are doing-- say a service, or a product they have developed or
invented, I do think fair is fair and they should get compensated for
all of their hard work.  Yes, that includes you PCT Mom- whether it be
in services to help keep your place running or actual cash, everyone
should chip in.

 I myself appreciate all the time and effort folks have put forth to
help me in recent days. Thanks a bunch to you all- you know who you are.
=) Thanks for the humor, the suggestions, the time and effort you have
all put forth, to make me, a recent newbie, welcome and cared about.
I've learned a few things- both about the new things in hiking, and
about myself- thanks! I'm really looking forward to meeting you all next
year, both on and off the trail, however that may work out. ;-)

Thanks PCT Mom for bringing this important point up to us all,
especially those of us who tend to forget that there's a ton of hard
work that goes with each service -- each bit of trail magic that happens
out there on the trail. So many just "expect" it these days.

Peace PCT Mom- and thanks again!
Ronnie Jo