[pct-l] General question

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed May 16 19:30:09 CDT 2007

Nathan,

For me my first experiences where cutting up the trail in Northern California on my mountain bike!  Boy did I have a few close encounters with some wild-eyed hikers.  During that time I found significant quantities of wildlife including quail, grouse, deer and beer and soon the PCT became one of my favorite hunting grounds!  Now as I have aged I found that the PCT provides wonderful access into fertile regions of the north state that are prime ground for producing premium contriband!

The trail is truly a multi-use trail!

Jeff
From: "Scherneck, Nathan" <nscherneck at safebuild.net>