[pct-l] tuolumne > tahoe

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Thu May 17 18:33:35 CDT 2007

I walked that stretch in August, 2003 in two hikes. I don't remember
whether that was a wet or dry or normal year, but there was no
problem with water or mosquitos. There were lakes and good sized
streams. If mosquitos had been plentiful I would remember (like I do
other places), but I don't remember any mosquito problems.

Pieces