[pct-l] Tracking Hikers

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Fri May 18 16:39:40 CDT 2007

I was out on the PCT near Vasquez Rocks this a.m. and encountered Robocop &
Jeff - gave Robocop a ride to Hiker Heaven, but Jeff decided to grunt out
the road walk.  Temps were in the low 70's.

I gave Diesel a ride into Sclarita to pick up a rental car to get his
girlfriend at LAX this evening.  Nice conversation in the car!

All is otherwise under control at Hiker Heaven - it truly is, that.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California