[pct-l] Tracking Hikers

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 22:54:58 CDT 2007

Thanks Jon, i did have fun today seeing GottoGo and Alice out there along with 8 other hikers..........Perhaps you too, could go out and stalk some hikers and even bring them water and fresh fruit and baked chicken and donuts and candy bars and even some white wine... maby if you joined in as a trail supporter for hikers you would lose some of your bitterness you carry.....
  Ed

Jon Danniken <danniken at comcast.net> wrote:
  Have fun stalking, Ed.

Jon