[pct-l] Washington Trailhead Transportation?

Bill Walters willwalt at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:22:27 CDT 2007

Good day-

I am planning two sections hikes this summer (2007), one from
Snoqualmie to Stevens and then later Stevens to Manning.  I have not
had much luck finding transportation options to and from the
trailheads, any ideas?  I see I can take some of Seattle's transit
for part of the route, but not to the top of the passes.

I have seen the "No Hitchhiking" signs in Washington before, does
this only apply to on the freeways (Snoqualmie)?

Any ideas appreciated. . .

Bill, Oregon.